Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

COOK WITH ME: Chicken Avocado Baguette

During this holiday season, I have a lot of mean time at home. Well, most of the time I spend is sleeping of course, but in my mind I really want to have productive time (which most likely wont happen, you'll see). One of 'em is I really want to improve my cooking skill (from none-existent to cooking-dummy at least), so I'm starting this cooking experiment mostly based on what my Mom taught me, Cookpad, or my own creativity (yes we should have that cooking confidence out there, no matter how weird it will taste like haha).

On December 30th, I made an experimental cuisine based on my own creativity. This food probably existent before, but this cuisine just pop out inside my mind so I have no clue where this food is originally from. Lets say this food is from my imaginary mind then.

So here it is Chicken Avocado Baguette (with Caesar Dressing). It's surprisingly good, I'm amazed (self-love at its finest) hahahaha!

Chicken Avocado Baguette with Caesar Dressing

Considering myself starting food blogging just because I did one (impulsive imagination right there)

If anyone might wonder what the ingredients are (as if), here I attach the ingredients of my truly masterpiece (yep here I go again):

Crushed avocado

Caesar dressing

Baguette (or you can change it to any bread)

Last but not the least, fried chicken!

So if you're into cooking but is lazy, I recommend you to make this one because its so simple and fast (and healthy).
And that's it for my impulsive creative lazy cooking! Hopefully I get to do this often (and blog it often too). But lets not hope much, I'm actually happy even just doing it for once. See you on another food post(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment